The Guest Cottage


I've always dreamed of turning the wee barn in my backyard into a guest cottage.


It has a tack room...and a stall with cool wide-plank walls and floors.  It also has a "great room" with salvaged telephone pole columns...and a vast dirt "rug."

Maybe someday it will happen.  Just in case, I've jotted down a few things here...


Do you have sweet dreams for a little barn?

: )

Julie M.

You can find an absolutely gorgeous selection of gifts & home decor for your cottage at www.thelittleredshop.com

For more photos…and to receive regular updates on my junking & scene-snapping adventures and restoration projects, please follow The Little Red Shop's facebook page.  You can also visit us via Twitter and Pinterest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yes, I have a tiny cottages pin board! Now that my son and grands moved away, they'll be coming to visit and we have no guest room so I'm hoping for a trailer or guest cottage some days. it's fun to plan and dream. ♥
That is very sweet, Holly! : )

Popular Posts