Light Luggage ~ Vintage Treasure Hunting



Do you ever have a "find" that leaves you smiling inside...grinning from ear-to-ear? 



That's how I felt after recently discovering this beautifully delicate deconstructed lampshade.  I was pretty happy too, upon first setting eyes on this little vintage turquoise suitcase...marked "J"ust for me!  

 I've yet to check, but I'm fairly certain I have an antique floor lamp ~ perfect for this shade!

I'll let you know if they're a match!

Oh, and the little aqua suitcase...it now holds wee vintage lighting fixtures for my restoration projects!  You can see more views of it here and here.

Have you discovered any "new" treasures lately?  Are they practical, or simply sweet statement pieces?  We'd love to hear about them!

: )

Julie M.

Shop with us online at www.thelittleredshop.com


For more photos…and to receive regular updates on my junking & scene-snapping adventures and restoration projects, please follow The Little Red Shop's facebook page.  You can also visit us via InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.



Comments

I'm so glad you found something special! I have several fun pieces I have found this winter....can't wait to get out there again in full force=)!
Hollie

Popular Posts