Vintage Stool Makeover: from Oogly to the Cat's Meow!

Hi there!



How do I look?


Please don't tell anyone, but I've had a little work done.


You may look at me and think, "WOW!  How did you shed all of those layers?"


The truth is…I didn't.


Nope.


Not a single one!


"Meowwwrrr!!"


(Buddy, inadvertently perfectly posed and snapped the very same day...)


"What?"




Beautiful, right?




Mmmm…I wasn't just lovely on the outside, I was falling apart!  Fortunately, I didn't have to have my photo taken when I completely fell to pieces.


Don't worry!


All I needed was a little liquid nail treatment…after a gentle sanding.


Priming


&


Painting




A little more sanding…


Waxing




Buffing




…and I am good to go!  
{To The Little Red Shop and Beyond}


: )


Julie M.


To see more photos of this project, and others, etc…and to receive regular updates on my fabulous junking adventures and restoration projects, please follow The Little Red Shop's facebook page.  You can also visit us via My Favorite Find and Twitter.


Please visit Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday!



Comments

Very good job indeed!!! Love it this post...all the best,Chrissy

Popular Posts