A Harvest Wedding Sneak Peek!


Hi!

I hope you had a beautiful weekend!

My friends & I certainly did...in fact, the last five weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind.  "The ants," as the sweet bride said, have been pretty busy...workin' their little hearts out to get one cute couple to the altar.  I hope to post more on the wedding soon, but I think we're all in need of some shut-eye.  

.............

In the meantime,

Here's a wee glimpse of the bride.



Can you see her?  

This is the moment that a new leaf was added to my dear friends' family tree.

........................................

Congratulations, Melody & Dan!!!

God Bless You!

: )

Julie M.

Please stay tuned for more scenes...from the Harvest Wedding!

Comments

Alison Agnew said…
No fair...tease, tease, tease. I'm waiting for some real photos of this wedding!

:)

Alison
Farmgirl Paints said…
I can tell it was beautiful. Now we need more please:)
Anonymous said…
Can't wait to see more :)
Amanda said…
Now I know what the back of my dress looked like -- thank you for taking this :) I am anxiously awaiting your pix, too, and have suggested to Mel that she request thumb-drives from everyone snapping like crazy on Saturday so she can upload all the "novice" pix to her harddrive and create a really special wedding album with all the captures! I posted some of my shots on my blog, so zip over and take a looksee :) So happy to meet you!!
cant wait...
%*_*% rosey
Kristin said…
I agree! I want to see more pictures too! haha It looks beautiful so far though!

Popular Posts